VeriFone VX 680 Short Range Wireless (WiFi or Bluetooth) Terminal
Get out from behind the counter and improve your customer’s experience with the First Data short range wireless terminal.
/ / / / /
The First Data wireless terminal is ideal for bars, patios, restaurants, retail stores, salons and spas, and anywhere you want to pay-at-the-table or almost anywhere within or near your location.
The lightweight VeriFone VX 680 from First Data provides merchants with a stylish yet innovative touch-screen interface that offers speedy payments allowing merchants to move beyond the traditional limits of their checkout counters and accept payments anywhere throughout or near their retail location, such as sidewalks and patios. This terminal enables you to receive the full range of payment processing solutions and, combined with a choice of wireless communication options, it provides merchants and customers alike ease of use and a positive experience.
Here’s How it works:
The VeriFone VX 680 short range wireless terminal is all you need to safely and securely accept card payments from anywhere inside or outside your merchant location.
- The VX 680 short range wireless terminal enables a merchant to accept virtually every payment option including debit and credit cards such as Visa®, MasterCard®, Interac®, Diners Club®/ enRoute, American Express®, Discover®, and JCB®.
- With support from First Data, installation takes just a few minutes per terminal. The VX 680 provides IP connectivity via Bluetooth (VX680 Bluetooth Base required) or Wi-Fi with telephone backup.
- For added protection against fraud and identity theft, VX 680 provides secure encryption and authentication, and meets current PCI security standards.
Help Your Customers
- Large, bright colour touch screen and blue backlit keypad minimize key entry errors and increase throughput
- Built-in Contactless acceptance reduces transaction times and checkout queuing
- Allows customers to pay-at-the-table or almost anywhere within or near your location